Sunday, July 5, 2020

A Tale of two personalities


There are people that are strong that will support anyone at their roughest and darkest time without any hesitation. As much as they’re strong, there’s one flaw in them; it’s the lack of expression to show how they really feel in an intense situation that lands on their face. It shows a sign of weakness and tries anything to cover up their weakness and flaws by pretending to smile or pretending everything is fine. Deep down inside, it’s actually hurting them so much that they forget their way of life. This person wants to do anything in their power to make sure everyone he cares about is okay and happy, but life doesn’t go as planned. If making people feel comfortable and happy is the way he wants to live, why does it hurt so much and stresses him out when it shouldn’t? It’s easy to be strong about anything but it’s hard when your mind isn’t 100% there. There’s also a side of weakness that’s hard to show because making a mistake is like the whole world just frowns upon you. Just from one mistake, the whole world turns against you. It’s impossible to live in a world where people won’t judge us for voicing our opinions that happened on social media. When you’re able to state an opinion; they make it seem like it’s your fault. It’s like this one mistake defines our life and worth. People are very quick to say negative things because that’s the number one answer to everything in life. It’s hard to solve an issue or defend yourself if people aren’t willing to communicate with one another. “Communication is still lost in this world, as it’s waiting to be found.”


As time passes by I learned that I tend to care too much for anyone that's been a part of my journey. I’ll always try my best to keep them happy and comfort them from their problems and bad days. Although, I learned that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t because not everyone will be willing to trust you that easily, it takes time to build trust with each other. I want to learn to care for others but not as much without having to worry about them so much and losing sleep that sometimes stresses me out. It leaves me in a dark place as I keep overthinking what I could’ve done more to comfort them. I want to be there for them no matter what but I need to learn to be there for myself first before anyone else’s. Since my life is important just like anyone else’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment