Friday, December 15, 2023

Gratitude

The joy you bring to people

Lifts their spirit

Through your interactions

Making their day with your kind gesture

Which will be remembered for a lifetime. 


Each second that passes by

I am grateful for my life 

Surrounded by friends and family 

That keeps me grounded 

With a heart so full. 


We are truly never alone

Guided by our friends and family

Motivates us to keep going

Who listens to us when times are rough 

That stuffs our minds with a reality check. 


Words are not enough 

To express our gratitude for one another

Actions allow us to validate those spoken words

In a way that affirms our care towards them. 


Thankful is an understatement

Because I am surrounded by incredible friends and family

Cheered on by a strong support system

Wishing I could thank them more

Even if it's just a crumb.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment